Customer focus with convenience is part of our training hallmark.
- Free “ Door to Door” services or “ Airport to Airport” services
- Only 12 miles from NYC
- Includes social events like evening dinners and/or Boat ride on the Hudson River with views of NYC skyline, evening outings to Broadways shows, NYC museums, Atlantic City, NJ, Statue of Liberty, etc. to help close networking and continued discussions.
- Network with top Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device industry experts
- Time slots completely dedicated to FDA Compliance and recent Regulatory citations(Data Integrity)
- Our experts instructors can provide continued support for the learnings beyond the classroom at your workplace.
- 20% off – First time attendees
- 30% off – for groups of 4 or more
Workshops are design to help you understand why we validate and why we do it the way we do it. We will train persons with the following backgrounds: pharmaceutical industry personnel (operators, supervisors managers and director) technical personnel (metrologists, engineers and scientists), school teachers, purchasing, human resources, sales, project engineers, project managers, experienced validation personnel, recent graduated professionals and several other background. Validation is the key to all pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotechnology industries.
“Validation Boot Camp”- 1 week of extensive validation technique training to the world’s science professions. Come in good, leave out GREAT!
Join our online Validation Club, where you will receive weekly updates on new regulatory initiatives, documentation tips, equipment recommendations and referrals, troubleshooting tips, etc. Join our Validation chat rooms where industry professionals all over the world meet and exchange ideas and experiences. Share the pains of validation and gain tips and answers from peers through shared experiences. The ultimate experience! Boot camp will be tough and challenging. Imagine a week of complete immersion in the validation process where participants will work in focused teams to complete hands-on validation activities through instruction, drills, and case scenarios in all areas of Validation (process, cleaning, equipment, computer systems and packaging).There will be drills that move quickly and participants will change gears often to keep interest levels high and accommodate multiple learning styles from various industry professionals. A balance of instructor lectures, reading materials, hands-on activities, and competitions keeps energy levels high and challenges the participants.