Leave your problems with us
- Training (All 20% off - First time attendees; upto 30% off - for groups)
- Free onsite assessment/ quote for first time
- Virtual Validation - as extension of your team - please check details in Services page
- Winter trainings in the hot sun (escape the cold winter to the hot summer sun)
- Exclusive pharmaceutical training workshops and webinars specifically designed to combat FDA 483 findings
- Check out our MANUFACTURING PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS WEBINARS
- Validation (Process, Cleaning, Packaging, Utilities and Facilities, Equipment (lab+manufacturing), Packaging and Transport)
- Providing CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions) to the problems occured in pharmaceutical industry world
- Quality systems (FMEA, Risk Assessment)
- Regulatory Compliance (21 CFR part 11)
What SS"R"Us can do for you
SS “R” Us will provide cost-effective logistics and technical support, procurement, equipment maintenance and repair. SS”R” Us will provide engineering and validation experts the tools and expertise to help businesses maintain and manage widely-dispersed assets through consulting, asset management (qualification, preventive maintenance and calibration), online services, and network solutions. We also provide system integration solutions (Laboratory and manufacturing systems) that can take any enterprise to the next level.
SS “R” Us interdisciplinary approach to validation and engineering focuses first on the problem. We define our customer’s needs and required functionality early in the development cycle and then integrate the appropriate technologies, hardware (equipment), and processes from across a variety of disciplines to achieve the desired outcome. SS “R” Us will focus on improved product quality and lowered production costs. With well-defined, end-to-end processes and tools, SS “R” Us takes advantage of high-value collaboration opportunities between engineering disciplines to design across product lines, enable design reuse, reduce inconsistencies and potential quality problems, and decrease validation, engineering, manufacturing, and service costs.
How SS "R" Us can help you
SS"R"Us GxP: x=Customer
Scientific Solutions “R” Us best-value services, good manufacturing practices (GMP), good documentation practices (GDP), good laboratory practices (GLP), scientific resourcefulness, and sheer passion for problem-solving will allow Us to continually exceed expectations.